Introduction and Overview

Stormcloaks vs. Imperials


Let me preface this by welcoming members of The Skyrim Blog to my blog page. Thank you for coming to view this site.

If you have happened upon this site and were not linked from The Skyrim Blog, I urge you to check it out here.

This blog site was created for a class, and thus, once the assignment has been finished, I will not continue to post to this blog. However, the information and my thoughts will sill be available for you to read and think about.

The purpose of this site is to provide a concise argument that relates my opinions and ultimate decision regarding the Stormcloak/Imperial debate. I will start by presenting my decision, provide a brief overview of each faction, give my personal opinion of each faction, and conclude with a deeper reasoning behind my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment